Art Deco style watch and (please don't berate me) elephant ivory pendant. I absolutely hate the idea of people killing animals for fashion, but this is a very old necklace (1920s ish) and hunting for ivory is now illegal. The fact is that I would love it even if it was made from plastic and I know I will treat it with care and respect as the deed is already done and it deserves to belong to someone who appreciates it fully on more than just an aesthetic level.
On a lighter note, the wonderful Dahl from the blog
Now I'm supposed to say seven things about myself so....
- I am left-handed
- I have a fully fledged phobia of moths
- I can fold my tongue in half and keep it there without holding it or anything (photo on request)
- I am obsessed with blackbirds and cats
- I sold my soul for a new Olympus PEN camera, and hate myself slightly for it
- I am happiest when I am singing to a song I love
- I have never left New Zealand, but desperately want to
My Nominations...L’Arc En Ciel
The recipient is supposed to link back to the givers blog, thank them, then write a post about the award, writing 7 things about themself and nominating their own favourite stylish bloggers.