Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spot The Difference?


As you can probably tell by the vast improvement in photo quality, my new camera arrived a few days ago! The same day I got it I had a birthday party to go to which resulted in me snapping about 200 photos of my friends that night. 
I got this dress from a couple of girls who were selling clothes in Cuba Mall. They were strewn all over the pavement and I made a beeline for this one. All I paid was $5! 
Unfortunately, I think it may be a girls dress because when I do it up it almost chokes me at the neck, so I'll see if I can let it out a little.

13 comments:

  1. cute dress ! looks like red riding hood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress! I like this red
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. $5 what a bargain! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    Shope,
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh cute dress! And some beautifull pictures (:
    please visit/follow: http://doublelll.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. new camera is always a delight. and that dress is divine on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I would love a new camera. What kind did you get? Great deal on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the red dress! And yay for a new camera! This better mean lots of photos from you lady ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo your camera arrived! The photos look lovely and ahh that dress is so you! The little neck ruffle kills me :) I can't wait to see what pictures you have in store for us!

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay new camera! So exciting! I love mine, I am prowling Trademe for new lenses for it constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is amazing! You look amazing! Great photos, too! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress!!!

    http://girlwiththeblackarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this post has a great style! If you are "obsessed with glamour" we could be followers each other, what do you think? tell me something!
    obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your dress. I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments <3