Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Candy Stripes



Hello again!

I bought this dress quite a while back from the Salvation Army store, it's quite sweet but has a couple of nail polish stains on the sleeves, and for some reason I have never worn it until now. 


 I honestly think I look better in most things now that my hair is not short in a bob. I'm cursing at myself for having that hairstyle for so long now. (We're talking 5ish years, d'oh.)
These are my riding boots that I got for $4 about a year ago, I've totally thrashed them unfortunately but I think I will wear them until they literally fall off me.


P.S sorry for the weird quality to the photos, two of them were out of focus so I had to sharpen them like mad and we all know how easy it is to do that...


This last one is me outside my apartment...looks pretty dreary doesn't it? I won't lie, we have more than one type of mold growing in our flat amongst other horrible things.
Hope you are all having a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable, you look like a doll!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is such a pretty color (I'm loving dusty pinks right now) and it's such a nice length--did it come like that? I always have to get my dresses shortened but luckily my grandma is a sewing genius.

    Also, I'm staring at your candy package as I type--I keep forgetting to take it with my to the post office! :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, i love your dress, it's lovely :)
    Nat xo
    www.fashionista-nat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments <3